Saturday 11 February 2012

BREAKING NEWS! Preteens?


Welcome Back, Folks!
Hey guys, it's usernameTROLL here once again to bring you some reddit, BREAKING NEWS!
Redditors are shocked because, 17 days ago, redditor tessoro created a sub-reddit which is SURE to go down in reddit history. That's right, friends. /r/preteen_girlsNow, I'm not going to type ANY of my personal opinions about this reddit. I'm thirteen myself, so honestly, I can see this shit at my school five days a week in gym class. But many redditorts have different opinions. For instance, redditor AntonScoresby had this to say on the sub-reddit. He or she obviously doesn't like the idea. But blasphemy5678 had a very different opinion on the subject. blasphemy5678 even added in her post to /r/preteen_girls "And on another note, why isn't there a Preteen Boys subreddit????. The Preteen Boys reddit has been made, so don't jump at this opportunity to have only 10 readers. As for preteen girls, they have 377 readers AND COUNTING. People have always commented "I'm on the weird side of YouTube again". Well, welcome to the weird side of reddit. (even thought there IS wtf, which has weird fucking shit on it).
Reporting to my redditing friends, this is usernameTROLL. 
Have a good evening.
~usernameTROLL

No comments:

Post a Comment