Thursday 19 January 2012

Pickles, Bananas And Facebook.

Hello There My Fellow Redditor!
For it is I, the great usernameTROLL, back to my blogging station! 
This is just a quick Banana vs Pickle Update. I have received all enemies and allies for each team. I will post them now in confidential style. Here We Go.
Pickle
Allies: 
/r/trees /r/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu /r/fifthworldproblems /r/fifthworldpics /r/eggplant /r/shittingadvice /r/circlejerk /r/circlejerkpdx /r/LifeAquatic /r/Animals /r/Green /r/peaches /r/lobster /r/pancake  /r/4chan  
Enemies:


Banana
Allies:


Enemies: 
/r/pickle /r/trees /r/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu /r/circlejerk

Well, Thats all for now but please return later.
Also, I have created a Facebook page for this blog. I am trying to figure out how to install a Like Box on the blog, but for now please just go to this link. It only takes a couple seconds and it helps me know that you're out there reading this, so here is the link. 
Bye!
~usernameTROLL

No comments:

Post a Comment